Friday, February 1, 2013

Thoughts of Thee

Lately this week I have been thinking a lot about the person I believe to be my Savoir, Jesus Christ. His kindness and love to everyone has taught me a lot. His kindness towards me has shown me how I need to treat other people. There are little things I have learned, that make a big difference in someone's day, such as: writing a note to someone, smiling at a stranger, bringing a treat to a neighbor, or washing your roommates dishes.
These little acts of kindness have shown me how Jesus Christ cared for other people. He didn't need to be in charge of a charity organization, He didn't need to prove his kindness to anyone, all he needed to do was show the little acts of kindess.


The picture painted by Greg Olsen is called "The Master's Touch". I think this picture represents the way Jesus Christ cares for his children. He sees their personal need and is there to listen and comfort them.

His child,
SA

1 comment:

  1. I love it Savannah. This is the 4th "be kind and love people" post I've seen today, and then there's mine. I'm thinking the world is on the right track today. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete